Sales Terms and Conditions for all customers...
Terms and Conditions
Please read - these are important!
1. Payment with order.
2. Privacy. We do not store payment card details nor do we share customer details with any third party. We keep a record of your order for 6 years for tax purposes and add your contact details to our mailing list to send you an annual catalogue. Please email email@example.com if you do not want to receive a catalogue.
3. These prices remain valid until June 2023. All previous price lists are void.
4. Substitutions. Should any variety be out of stock, we substitute with the closest available unless you tell us otherwise.
5. Delivery. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail, sent First Class for orders to the UK and its islands, or by AirMail for overseas orders. There is no mail collection at weekends or English bank holidays. Despatch is normally within 24 hours of receipt of payment but may take up to two weeks when busiest (usually August & September). Please note that eCheques normally take 5-7 working days before we receive payment.
6. Destinations outside the United Kingdom. Customers must ensure their order complies with any restrictions on importing seeds. Orders to an address outside Great Britain can only be sent at the purchaser’s risk.
7. Cancellation and returns:
a. Prior to despatch: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason pior to despatch, your payment will be immediately cancelled.
b. After despatch: If you wish to cancel your order after it has been sent, you may return undamaged goods to us within 2 weeks of despatch for a refund or exchange. The cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund or an exchange credit as preferred.
8. Liability. Our total liability to you for each order shall not exceed the total amount of the order.
9. Jurisdiction. All items are sold subject to the Laws of England and Wales. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Conditions.