a. Seeds: Unless otherwise stated, seeds on this website are £1.50 per packet (minimum 10 seeds) and £6.50per large packet (minimum 50 seeds). Special prices apply to Collections. Varieties and species not currently on this website are £2.50 per packet, £8.50 per large packet. Please add cost of mailing total seed order - £1.30 for UK and islands; £2.60 to the Rest of Europe; £8.50 to USA; £3.20 to the Rest of the World.
b. Vouchers: These are sold at face value and are only redeemable at Roger Parsons Sweet Peas. Please add cost of mailing total order - £1.30 for UK and islands; £2.60 to the Rest of Europe; £3.20 to the Rest of the World.
c. Books: Please add cost of mailing per book - £3.40 to UK and islands; £8.60 to Europe; £14.00 to Australia & New Zealand; £13.30 to the Rest of the World.
Items on this website can be ordered by one of the following methods:
a. By Post: An order form is not essential but is provided below for your convenience. Please send your order with a Sterling cheque from a UK bank, Sterling banker’s draft
or UK postal order, payable to: R. Parsons; or
b. Online: By credit or debit card via PayPal or from a PayPal account. E-mail your order to email@example.com along with the name and address you want the seeds sent to. We will E-mail a PayPal money request to you within 24 hours. You then enter your card details via the link. Payment will be taken in Sterling. For overseas customers, the exact amount charged to your card account will depend on the exchange rate prevailing when the payment is processed; or
c. By telephone: Simply phone us with your order and credit or debit card details. Phone: 01243 673770; or
d. By bank transfer: E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and address you want the seeds sent to. Account name: R Parsons
Account number: 12460960
Sort code: 30-91-97
IBAN: GB04 LOYD 3091 9712 4609 60
BIC: LOYDGB 21233
Name of bank: Lloyds
1. Payment with order.
2. Privacy. We do not store payment card details nor do we share customer details with any third party. Email and telephone information is requested in case there is a query with your order.
3. These prices remain valid until June 2017. All previous price lists are void.
4. Substitutions. Should any variety be out of stock, we substitute with the closest available unless you tell us otherwise.
5. Delivery. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail, sent First Class for orders to the UK and its islands, or by AirMail for overseas orders. Orders to the USA can only be sent at the purchaser's risk but postage include tracking. There is no collection at weekends or English bank holidays. Despatch is normally within 24 hours of receipt of payment but may take up to two weeks when busiest (usually August & September). Please note that eCheques normally take 5-7 working days before we receive payment.
6. Cancellation and returns:
a. Prior to despatch: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason pior to despatch, your payment will be immediately cancelled.
b. After despatch: If you wish to cancel your order after it has been sent, you may return undamaged goods to us within 2 weeks of despatch for a refund or exchange. The cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund or an exchange credit as preferred.
7. Liability. Our total liability to you for each order shall not exceed the total amount of the order.
8. Jurisdiction. All items are sold subject to the Laws of England and Wales. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
Roger Parsons Sweet Peas
Primrose Cottage, Clayton Lane
Chichester, United Kingdom
Phone: 01243 673770