How to order:
Online via the website shop
Simply click on the variety name and select the quantity needed. Add to cart and continue shopping. Once you have finished adding to your cart, click on the cart (top right corner of your screen) and follow the instructions. Available payments methods include PayPal or bank transfer.
Online via email
E-mail your order to email@example.com along with the name and address you want your order sent to. We will E-mail a PayPal money request to you within 24 hours. You then enter your card details via the link. Payment will be taken in Sterling. For overseas customers, the exact amount charged to your card account will depend on the exchange rate prevailing when the payment is processed.
An order form is not essential but is provided below for your convenience. Please send your order with a Sterling cheque from a UK bank, Sterling banker’s draft or UK postal order, payable to: R. Parsons. The postal address is:
Simply phone us with your order and credit or debit card details. Phone: 01243 673770
By bank transfer:
E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and address you want your order sent to. Account details to send funds to:
Account name: R Parsons
Account number: 12460960
Sort code: 30-91-97
IBAN: GB04 LOYD 3091 9712 4609 60
BIC: LOYDGB 21233
Name of bank: Lloyds
Unless otherwise stated, seeds on this website are £1.50 per packet (minimum 10 seeds) and £6.50per large packet (minimum 50 seeds). Special prices apply to Collections. Varieties and species not currently on this website are £2.50 per packet, £8.50 per large packet. Please add cost of mailing to your order.
Vouchers: These are sold at face value and are only redeemable at Roger Parsons Sweet Peas. Please add cost of mailing to your order.
Please ensure you add the cost of post and packaging to your order:
Seeds and vouchers:
Standard UK delivery: £1.50
Standard Europe delivery: £2.90
Worldwide Tracked and Signed (where available): £9.00
Due to their weight, books have a different price for postage:
Standard UK delivery: £3.50
Standard Europe delivery: £8.70
Worldwide Tracked and Signed (where available): £14.00
Combined Book and Seeds Worldwide (not UK or Europe) is £17.50
1. Payment with order.
2. Privacy. We do not store payment card details nor do we share customer details with any third party. We keep a record of your order for 6 years for tax purposes and add your contact details to our mailing list to send you an annual catalogue. Please email email@example.com if you do not want to receive a catalogue.
3. These prices remain valid until June 2019. All previous price lists are void.
4. Substitutions. Should any variety be out of stock, we substitute with the closest available unless you tell us otherwise.
5. Delivery. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail, sent First Class for orders to the UK and its islands, or by AirMail for overseas orders. Orders to the USA can only be sent at the purchaser's risk but postage include tracking. There is no collection at weekends or English bank holidays. Despatch is normally within 24 hours of receipt of payment but may take up to two weeks when busiest (usually August & September). Please note that eCheques normally take 5-7 working days before we receive payment.
6. Cancellation and returns:
a. Prior to despatch: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason pior to despatch, your payment will be immediately cancelled.
b. After despatch: If you wish to cancel your order after it has been sent, you may return undamaged goods to us within 2 weeks of despatch for a refund or exchange. The cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund or an exchange credit as preferred.
7. Liability. Our total liability to you for each order shall not exceed the total amount of the order.
8. Jurisdiction. All items are sold subject to the Laws of England and Wales. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
Roger Parsons Sweet Peas
Primrose Cottage, Clayton Lane
Chichester, United Kingdom
Phone: 01243 673770